Eser Telekom, one of Turkey’s leading telecom operators, was established in 1978. Turnkey and revenue shared projects were successfully completed by Eser Telekom until the end of 1996 and have been the basis of more than 42 years of experience at telecommunication market.
In this context;
- PSTN Network project reaching to 2.600.000 subscribers
- Cable TV Network project with 670.000 homes passed
- 180 units of 1 kW powered TV Transmitters/Transponders Project
- 154 units of 1 and 5 kW powered FM Transmitters Project
- National Monitoring System Project for 8 Control centers and 30 Mobile stations
were successfully completed.
Eser Telekom continued its activities with the representation of major telecommunication equipment manufacturers in the world and also started to work as an telecom operator by the end of 1996 with satellite ground stations established in Ankara and Istanbul, and by initiating satellite broadband services on a revenue sharing basis with Türk Telekom.
Thru this cooperation international broadband satellite internet connection services were provided by Eser Telekom to Turkish Government agencies, private companies, ISPs, and Universities.
Eser Telekom then became the first private operator in Turkey licensed for satellite communication services in 2002.
Eser Telekom then obtained ISP and Fixed Telephony Services licenses and became the most reliable and biggest alternative operator of Turkish market.
In addition to Turkey, Eser Telekom provides the following services to its customers from Europe, Middle East, CIS countries and Africa.
- Satellite Communication Services
- International Voice Carrier Services